Paint Your Way Around the World with Paintlounge’s Summer Camps!
Want to keep your child creative this summer? Join us in the studio for an experience that will take them around the world using acrylics and canvas!
We have four weeks of Summer Camps available! Sign up for all four weeks, one week at a time, or individual days. Each week will cover a different worldly theme – and participants will create a new masterpiece to take home each day!
Our inclusive environment encourages self expression while learning the fundamentals of painting with acrylics! You’ll create lasting memories and friendships while fuelling your creativity.
Week 1: July 11-15, 2022
Each day we will study landscape artists from around the world. From arctic tundra, to sprawling rainforests, each project will offer a new view!
Week 2: July 18-22, 2022
Back in Time
We will study the work of famous global artists throughout history. Imagine being transported to 1800s Netherlands when Van Gogh became one of the most famous and influential artists in history. Brush up on your history, we have centuries of art to discover!
Week 3: August 8-12, 2022
Women of the (Art) World
Discover women who are shaping the world of art in modern society. We’ll share the stories of celebrated contemporary female painters who are sure to have a lasting legacy.
Week 4: August 15-19, 2022
Around the World
Explore artists who bring their culture to life through art. You’ll be transported to different countries, each with their own unique heritage, customs and traditions.
Full week: $300
Individual Days: $65
* Full week discount automatically applied when all 5 days are added to cart
* 10% sibling discount with coupon code FAMILY10
* 10% discount for 2 or more weeks (not valid with sibling discount)
9:00-9:30am: Drop off / Set up
9:30am-11:30am: Teaching Theory/Techniques
3:30pm-4:00pm: Clean up / Pick up
- Summer camps are suitable for children ages 8 to 14.
- Please bring your own nut-free snacks, lunch & a water bottle.
- Painting can get messy! We provide aprons and our paints are washable, but we encourage your child to wear clothing they don’t mind getting a little dirty!
- Your child may choose whether to wear a mask, however it is not required at this time.
- The studio will be closed for walk-ins during summer camp hours and will be locked when in session.
- Drop off only! Free parking is available on the street and behind the studio.